Last Updated: Thursday, September 15
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff is at the forefront of our practice. As the global and local COVID-19 situation continues to evolve on a daily basis, we therefore ask that you read about the very latest precautionary measures the firm is taking in an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
We’re still here to serve you best
Rest assured, De Rose Lawyers is still open for business. Client meetings are available but only when each individual passes a COVID-19 screening performed the evening prior to their scheduled appointment. The screening is a questionnaire that all staff members, clients and visitors have to complete before being allowed on our premises.
Should you wish to meet virtually at this time, please let us know and our team will adapt to your needs by using video technology, phone and email.
What we’re doing to keep our valued clients safe and healthy
- We have plexiglass installed at reception. Supplies of hand sanitizer are provided at reception, every meeting room and throughout our premises.
- Staff members are seated at least 2 metres apart. Facemasks are a mandatory requirement for all staff members and clients.
- Temperature checks are performed for every staff member and client upon entry to our premises.
- All staff members are actively protecting themselves and clients by wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including facemasks, face shields and gloves.
- We have our own supplies of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in instances whereby clients don’t bring their own.
- All staff members continue with daily cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch, hard surfaces including door handles, sinks, desks, countertops, tables, and so on.
- We are actively promoting proper hand washing and sanitization from any staff members working on our premises.
- All staff members have been made aware of the list of high-risk travel areas and although travel has been discouraged, should they proceed with their travel plans, they will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- We are not operating in any areas that are deemed high-risk by official sources.
What you can do to ensure a safe and healthy experience with De Rose Lawyers
- Proper hand sanitization is a MUST when entering our premises.
- Avoid shaking hands or any physical contact when greeting staff members.
- Maintain a safe social distance from whomever you are meeting. We practice the 2-metre rule on our premises as is standard in public spaces.
- Any prolonged visit to our premises requires all guests to wear a facemask and perform a temperature check.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- At your earliest convenience, please advise us if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, pneumonia in the lungs, loss of sense of smell or taste, digestive issues such as nausea, vomiting or stomach pains.
- If you experience any of these symptoms, please stay home. It’s the best form of protection and prevents spreading the virus.
- RETURNING FROM TRAVEL
- As a precaution, all visitors to the firm will be asked if they have recently travelled or if they have any symptoms. You may be asked to leave the office if it is felt that the areas of your recent travels or the symptoms you are experiencing put others at risk.
- HEALTH QUESTIONS
- If you have health concerns or questions, please contact Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600.
At De Rose Lawyers we are committed to maintaining the highest level of client service, including rapid response to your legal needs emerging from your serious personal injury claim.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and we hope you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe.
The Team at De Rose Lawyers